Friday, September 5, 2008

Envy

As I entered WSU's busy streets this morning I had a funny glimpse into the hierarchy of the 2 wheeled world. The gaps between the cars were pretty slim, but a sportbike saw an opening and took it without much drama. Then a dude on a scooter pulled up to make his left and just longingly gazed at the motorcycle speeding away. Scooters are inexpensive, fuel efficient, and probably fun to drive around. But they're just not nearly as cool as a bulletbike.

<

1 comment:

Brooke said...

"Probably fun to drive around" What? ARE very fun to drive around. Scooters rule! I hate that I have to disagree with you so strongly but bullet bikes suck and so do the people who drive them. The other day I saw a girl on a bullet bike with her purse and a dog on her lap, driving down the freeway. Stupid.